Congratulations! Making the decision to buy a home is your first step toward building wealth and a strong financial future.
We love first-time home buyers because it gives us an opportunity to do what we do best, teach about the mortgage process. Here are some questions real estate experts recommend you ask your mortgage loan officer:
- What factors impact my mortgage interest rate?
- Is there anything I can do now to improve my credit score or lower my debt-to-income ratio before I get pre-qualified?
- Do I qualify for any down payment assistance programs?
- How much will I need to pay in closing costs?
Although you might be browsing home listings online, your first step in the home buying process should always be a mortgage preapproval, starting with our FREE Home Loan Qualifier!
The Home Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple Home Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs